Our Mission, Vision and Values
Entrepreneurs Forever is dedicated to equalizing economic opportunity by connecting small business owners and entrepreneurs with the people and skills they need to succeed.
We believe in you.
We believe you thrive in community.
We believe learning inspires confidence and success.
We believe trust is imperative.
We believe in significant, measurable impact.
Our vision is to serve small business owners who are progressing towards their business goals.
We help entrepreneurs like you
Our Program Has Impact
Since 2014, the eforever program has helped 326 entrepreneurs in 15 different communities make better business decisions, persevere through challenges, and feel more confident in sustaining and growing their businesses.
Entrepreneurs Forever (eforever) is a program developed by the Mansmann Foundation, which was founded by entrepreneur, business and community leader Joe Calihan in 2014.
- 2014: Joe Calihan founded the Mansmann Foundation in Pittsburgh, PA. He names the organization after the Mansmann Department store, which his grandparents operated in the East Liberty area of Pittsburgh for over 50 years.
- 2015: The first and second eforever peer groups are established in Hazelwood and Wilkinsburg communities.
- 2016: eforever groups continue to be established and two more begin in Wilkinsburg.
- 2017: The makers group launches in Garfield and two new groups convene in the communities of Washington and Homestead.
- 2018: Women Rock, South Hills, Swissvale, and the Sharpsburg groups begin.
- 2019: eforever convenes entrepreneurs in Castle Shannon and Greentree.
- 2020: Eforever forms a partnership with Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll). eforever expands its program to Massachusetts and establishes groups in Cape Cod, Fall River – New Bedford, Lowell – Lawrence, and Worcester.
Meet Our Team
Our Board Members
Jeremy Resnick, Board Chair
Founder, Propel Schools and Innovation Fellow, Propel Schools Foundation
CEO, Mansmann Foundation
Chief Product Officer and Co-founder, Pepperlane
Founder and Owner, A Hair Boutique
President, Ramar Foods International
Founder and CEO, Icreon Tech
Chief Franchise Operations Officer, Sylvan Learning