We are member-focused. Everything we do is ultimately intended for the benefit of our members. Whenever possible, we will support their individual and collective success.
We are trustworthy. Our members, partners, and peers know that they can trust us to honestly listen to them, to keep their confidence and to give them our best guidance and support.
We are entrepreneurial. Like our members, we are always growing and innovating our program, our organization, and ourselves. Rather than conduct our organization like a traditional non-profit, we operate more like an entrepreneurial enterprise to provide the greatest value and impact possible.
We are frank and open communicators. We practice what we preach in our peer-to-peer groups: honestly expressing our point of view and working collaboratively to solve problems.
We are present in our communities. We serve our members in their own communities and actively support the entrepreneurial ecosystem in those communities.
We help entrepreneurs like you
Our Program Has Impact
Since 2014, the eforever program has helped 326 entrepreneurs in 15 different communities make better business decisions, persevere through challenges, and feel more confident in sustaining and growing their businesses.
Entrepreneurs Forever (eforever) is a program developed by the Mansmann Foundation, which was founded by entrepreneur, business and community leader Joe Calihan in 2014.
- 2014: Joe Calihan founded the Mansmann Foundation in Pittsburgh, PA. He names the organization after the Mansmann Department store, which his grandparents operated in the East Liberty area of Pittsburgh for over 50 years.
- 2015: The first and second eforever peer groups are established in Hazelwood and Wilkinsburg communities.
- 2016: eforever groups continue to be established and two more begin in Wilkinsburg.
- 2017: The makers group launches in Garfield and two new groups convene in the communities of Washington and Homestead.
- 2018: Women Rock, South Hills, Swissvale, and the Sharpsburg groups begin.
- 2019: eforever convenes entrepreneurs in Castle Shannon and Greentree.
- 2020: Eforever forms a partnership with Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll). eforever expands its program to Massachusetts and establishes groups in Cape Cod, Fall River – New Bedford, Lowell – Lawrence, and Worcester.
Meet Our Team
Our Board Members
Jeremy Resnick, Board Chair
Founder, Propel Schools and Innovation Fellow, Propel Schools Foundation
Barb Moore, Secretary
Founding President, Mansmann Foundation
Dr. Quintin B. Bullock
President, Community College of Allegheny County
CEO, Mansmann Foundation
Chief Product Officer and Co-founder, Pepperlane
Founder and Owner, A Hair Boutique
President, Ramar Foods International
Founder and CEO, Icreon Tech
Chief Franchise Operations Officer, Sylvan Learning